Last Modified: October 12th, 2020
1.2 Eligibility. This Website is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older, and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Section 2. Scope of Company’s Services
Section 4. Accessing the Website and Account Security
- Amendments to Website. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
- Your Responsibilities. You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
Section 5. Proprietary Rights
5.1 Intellectual Property Rights. The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
5.4 Requests. You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website. If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section 6. Trademarks
The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Section 7. Prohibited Uses
- In any way that violates federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
7.2 Additional Prohibitions. Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Section 8. Terms Specific to Educational Institutions
Section 9. Terms Specific to Student Users
Section 10. User Contributions
10.1 Interactive Services. The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Website.
10.3 Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
10.4 Liability for User Contributions. You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Section 11. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
11.1 Monitoring Rights. We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
- You will not be entitled to a refund if we terminate your account for violation of this Agreement or for any other reason.
11.2 Cooperation with Law Enforcement. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
11.3 No Liability. However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Section 12. Content Standards. These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Section 13. Copyright Policy
13.1 Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement. We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) ("DMCA"), the written notice (the "DMCA Notice") must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
13.2 Designated Copyright Agent. Our designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
FACETS Healthcare Training, LLC
1042 N. Higley Rd.
Mesa, AZ 85205
13.3 Failure to Comply. If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
13.4 Misrepresentations. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
13.5 Counter Notification Procedures. If you believe that material you posted on the Website was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter notification with us (a "Counter Notice") by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated above in Section 13.2. Pursuant to the DMCA, the Counter Notice must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- An identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement under penalty of perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- A statement that you will consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if you reside outside the United States for any judicial district in which the Website may be found) and that you will accept service from the person (or an agent of that person) who provided the Website with the complaint at issue.
13.6 Repeat Infringers. It is our policy to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Section 14. Reliance on Information Posted
14.1 Informational Purposes. The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
14.2 Third Party Content. This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, or reporting services. All statements and opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Section 15. Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Section 16. Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Section 17. Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
17.3 Prices and Payment Terms.
- All prices posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your merchandise total and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by us and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
- Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Diner’s Club, JCB, Apple Pay, and Google Pay for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.
17.4 Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
- We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process.
- Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
17.5 Refunds. Except for any products designated on the Site as non-refundable, you may cancel your order for products or services by sending an email to email@example.com within seven days from the date we send you a confirmation email for the applicable product or service. Refunds are processed within approximately seven business days of our cancellation of your order. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site. Any use of the platform after registration will result in the user not being eligible for a refund. This also applies to training programs that purchase access codes. If a training program purchases an access code, and the user redeems the access code and uses any aspect of the platform, then no refund will be granted for the redeemed access code. WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THIS SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE or NON-REFUNDABLE.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
WE WARRANT THAT DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD, THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP.
WE WARRANT THAT DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD THE SERVICES PURCHASED FROM THE SITE WILL BE PERFORMED IN A WORKMANLIKE MANNER AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH GENERALLY RECOGNIZED INDUSTRY STANDARDS FOR SIMILAR SERVICES.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS IS LIMITED TO REPAIR, REPLACEMENT, OR REFUND AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTIVE SERVICES IS LIMITED TO REPAIR, RE-PERFORMANCE, OR REFUND AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. NEITHER ANY PERFORMANCE OR OTHER CONDUCT, NOR ANY ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION, STATEMENT OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY US OR ANY OF OUR SUPPLIERS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES WILL CREATE A WARRANTY, OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OR DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
- Who May Use This Warranty. ? This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser of products and services from the Site. It does not extend to any subsequent or other owner or transferee of the product or any transferee or other beneficiary of the service.
- Limitation of Liability. THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND OUR ENTIRE OBLIGATION AND LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR ENHANCED DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH OF THIS SECTION 17, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, WHETHER OR NOT WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED. OUR SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
17.7 Goods Not for Resale or Export. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States [including all Export Regulations, as defined below. You represent and warrant that you are buying products or services from the Site for your own personal or household use only, and not for resale or export. Products and services purchased from the Site may be controlled for export purposes by export regulations, including but not limited to, the Export Control Reform Act of 2018 (ECRA) (Title XVII, Subtitle B of Pub. L. No. 115-232), the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. 768-799) for which ECRA is permanent statutory authority, the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (22 C.F.R. 120-128 and 130) and their successor and supplemental regulations (collectively, "Export Regulations").
17.8 Intellectual Property Use and Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that:
- All uses on this Site of the terms "sell," "sale," "resell," "resale," "purchase," "price" and the like mean the purchase or sale of a license. Each product and service marketed on this Site is made available solely for license, not sale, to you and other prospective customers under the terms, conditions, and restrictions of this Agreement. You will comply with all terms and conditions of the specific license terms contained in this Agreement for any product or service you obtain through this Site, including, but not limited to, all confidentiality obligations and restrictions on resale, use, reverse engineering, copying, making, modifying, improving, sublicensing and transfer of those licensed products and services.
- You will not cause, induce or permit others' noncompliance with the terms and conditions of any of these product and service license agreements.
- Company is and will remain the sole and exclusive owner[s] of all intellectual property rights in and to each product and service made available on this Site and any related specifications, instructions, documentation or other materials, including, but not limited to, all related copyrights, patents, and trademarks and other intellectual property rights, subject only to the limited license granted under the product's or service's license agreement. You do not and will not have or acquire any ownership of these intellectual property rights in or to the products or services made available through this Site, or of any intellectual property rights relating to those products or services.
Section 18. Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
18.1 Permitted Linking. You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent. This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
18.2 Prohibitions on Social Media Features. You may use the features described in Section 18.1 solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
Section 19. Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Section 20. Geographic Restrictions
The owner of the Website is based in the State of Arizona in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Section 21. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Section 22. Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO THE COMPANY FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE IN THE LAST 1 YEAR OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Section 23. Indemnification
Section 24. Governing Law
Section 25. Arbitration
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT WAIVES YOUR RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS BEFORE A COURT OR JURY.
25.1 Preliminary Dispute Resolution. Most claims, disputes, and controversies arising from or relating in any way to your purchase of goods or services through the Website, can be resolved quickly and amicably by contacting Company customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. But we understand that sometimes disputes cannot be easily resolved by customer support. If this is the case, as part of the best efforts process to resolve these claims, disputes, and controversies arising from or relating in any way to your purchase of goods or services through the Website and prior to initiating arbitration proceedings, You agree to provide notice of the claims, disputes, or controversies to Company, including a description of the dispute, what efforts have been made to resolve it, and what the You are requesting as resolution, to email@example.com.
25.3 Forum. Both injunctive relief in aid of arbitration and a judgment on an arbitration award may be entered only by an Arizona state court in Arizona or a federal court located in Arizona.
25.5 WAIVER OF RIGHTS TO COURT OF LAW. EACH PARTY WAIVES ANY RIGHT IT HAS TO HAVE ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN THEM RESOLVED IN A COURT OF LAW BY A JUDGE OR JURY.
25.6 Severability. If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced.
Section 26. Limitation on Time to File Claims
Section 27. Waiver and Severability
Section 28. Headings
The headings and subheadings used in this Agreement are for the convenience of the Parties only and shall not be interpreted to enlarge, contract, or alter the terms and provisions of this Agreement.
Section 29. Notices
- To Us. To give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us as follows: (i) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or (ii) by personal delivery, overnight courier or registered or certified mail to FACETS Healthcare Training, LLC, 1042 N. Higley Rd., #102-199, Mesa, AZ 85205. We may update the email or physical address for notices to us by posting a notice on the Site. Notices provided by personal delivery or email will be effective immediately. Notices provided by overnight courier will be effective one business day after they are sent. Notices provided by registered or certified mail will be effective three business days after they are sent.
Section 30. Assignment
You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms
Section 31. No Third Party Beneficiaries
These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you.
Section 32. Entire Agreement
Section 33. Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by FACETS Healthcare Training, LLC 1042 N. Higley Rd., #102-199, Mesa, AZ 85205.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in Section 10 (Copyright Policy) in the manner and by the means set out therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.