Now that you've earned your certification as a CNA, what's next for your career? Joining the National Association of Health Care Assistants (NAHCA) is a great way to meet other CNAs, continue your education, and stay up to date on the latest news about your profession.
As the professional association of and for CNAs, NAHCA elevates its members' professional standing and performance through recognition, advocacy, education, and empowerment. NAHCA's mission is to maximize success for CNAs and educate and empower them to provide quality care to residents, clients, and patients.
All NAHCA members now get exclusive access to a learning portal with best-in-class education designed for CNAs, in addition to the following benefits:
- The NAHCA E-newsletter
- CNA Fest (the only conference for CNAs) Registration Discount
- Exclusive webinars and events for members only
- Educational webinars
- Access to members-only website features
- CNA-TV (featuring over 750 video topics)
- A membership card
- Participation in CNA (Closed) Facebook Group (where peers network, chat, and learn from each other)
Click here to join NAHCA, the one and only CNA association!